1. Policy Principles
1.1 The Palestinian Museum-Non-Governmental Association’s exhibitions and programmes are held for the benefit of all, present and future, and are free of charge.
1.2 The Museum is committed to providing a meaningful, enjoyable, and safe volunteering experience across its departments and within its terms and conditions. In return, the Museum expects commitment and enthusiasm from its volunteers.
1.3 The Museum defines volunteers as those who are committed to performing duties as described in their volunteer contract and per the volunteer/training programme prepared for them per the provisions of this policy so that they may receive remuneration for time spent volunteering as elucidated upon below.
1.4 Volunteering does not place any obligation financial or otherwise. The Palestinian Museum may, from time to time, grant volunteers incentive rewards as determined in this regard and without legal obligation on its behalf. read more
By clicking ‘I agree’, you agree and commit to the following
1. All Palestinian Museum policies and internal regulations and instructions issued by the administration from time to time.
2. Maintaining full confidentiality and not sharing any information attained during your time as a volunteer with the Palestinian Museum, including but not limited to using said information in any way, whether personal or public, without obtaining prior written consent from the authorised Museum personnel.
3. Presence in the Museum building during the agreed-upon days and times.
4. Safeguarding the Museum’s property and assets.
5. The Museum is entitled to terminate the volunteer contract at any time and without any legal obligations thereof.
6. The Museum is not obligated to accept this application and it is entitled to do so without justifying the reasons.